Saturday, May 9, 2009

All that glitters is Gold


In an effort to curb my intense desire for a perfectly-chilled glass of mouth watering excellence, I've discovered another means as to how I can get my daily fix without feeling heavier by the pint... nor do I find myself experiencing the vicious ramifications the morning after 2fer's.

Yes, my friends, LUSH makes a gold, frankincense, and beer bath & shower jelly. Hallelujah!

For those of us who enjoy a deliciously scented soap with bright flecks of gold, this jelly definitely does the trick! You can scoop the jelly out of the little tub, rub it in a bath poof, and lather up. You even have the option to freeze the jelly in the freezer. A nice cool piece of beer soap! Mmm!

Let it wiggle, let it jiggle... the soap that is. Not only do you feel super smooth, and come out of the shower smelling wonderfully, but you don't have to worry about gaining anything extra!

3.5 oz for only $6.95. I can't drink it, but it also makes for a good shampoo!

2 comments:

  1. hahah I love you girl, you and your marketing blogs. I do highly enjoy your girls headbands though. I may need one of those :) beer body wash im on the fence about though, it gives me flash backs to freshman year at college. It was a sticky situation, literally ;)

    ReplyDelete