It's already August, and my list of summer activities which I had hoped to achieve before summer's end is still pretty much at full length. There are still a bunch of things I want to do, and places I want to explore before September gets here! Usually my roomie and I brainstorm, and develop this list together, but do to some extenuating situations, her and I were unable to actually do any of them this year. Never fear, my [partial] list is here, and if you are down just hollerrr...
1. Don't judge me because my first trip involves beer: Visit the BluePoint Brewery
2. Go Bowling
3. Visit the Bronx zoo and relive my childhood staring at the monkeys and tigers
4. Throw a "Cinco de [whatever mes]" party/BBQ... I just missed August so I guess September is my only option left before next 05-05!
5. Go and watch a Yankees' game (the tickets have been purchased for 08-30!)
6. How can I forget... party at Latin Quarter's, and China One (album release?)
7. Six Flags is a must
8. Picnic at the park/beach
9. Throw a dinner party (homemade mojitos, delicious)
10. Paint my bedroom (I am still stuck on colors.)
Maybe my list isn't the most exciting you've read, and it even might be kind of boring, but with my new position at work, I am very busy; however, I have big plans for this fall season, including another journey to Europe in October, this time Spain and France, and I am already planning my next birthday extravaganza. Jamaica or Vegas, anyone?
So far this summer has been a good one. New job, new money, new friends... I'm enjoying myself.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment