I've fallen in love with a new, delicious polish: "Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees." It's a deep blue-grey from OPI's Espana Collection. The color is perfect if you're tired of wearing the go-to dark polish of choice: Essie's "Wicked," but you still want something rich, dark, and sexy on your nails.
I'll admit that even though I've been rockin' this polish since early October I've been hesitant to apply it to my finger nails, and I just stick to the pedicure, because, well, you know, everyone has their insecurities and mine just happens to be my nail beds. I've always thought that darker polish looks best on nails that aren't so big! My toes are super glammed up in this polish, and my fingers stay classic in pink and white acrylics. By the way, if you're looking for an awesome place to get your pink-n-white fix, I highly recommend Magic Nails in Lynbrook, right on Atlantic Ave off of Sunrise Highway, for the prettiest and most invincible set of tips you'll ever have. They cost $50.00 initially, and then every pink fill in is only $20.00. This is definitely my splurge.
"Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees" is perfect for any occasion. It's ultra sexy for a night out with the ladies, and it's great for everyday because it's way less intimidating than going complete goth with OPI's "Witch Arm."
Thanks, Lisa for putting me on to my new favorite color.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment