Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's been a while

I can't help but to laugh at my previous blog post! It's amazing to see that in less than a year, I've managed to let myself be snatched up, excuse me, wifed up, by, yes, one of those drunk post-graduate men; which leads me to believe that he is one of the main reasons why I haven't been able to tend to my blog for almost a year. Disclaimer: this is not necessarily a bad thing.

I ain't mad at 'em. Afterall, 'tis cuffin' season! We all know what holiday is coming up, don't we? Ahh, yes, Valentine's Day. I sure do wish the Cinco de Mayo was right around the corner (a holiday I very happily engage in.) I am more than ready to pack up my string bikini and shades, and to move to a secluded tropical island where I can indulge in piƱa coladas, I mean, Red Stripes, on the beach. Damn, you, snow!

Since I have a significant other, winter is a little bit more bearable this year. The only thing is I find myself fresh out of any lovey-dovey gift ideas. This guy is really special. I can't just do anything regular. I can't just get anything ordinary.

I know, I know. Considering I manage one of the world's best known lingerie brand's stores, I should have a closet full of sexy little things and unfortunately, for him, I do not. Any V-day ideas, ladies and gents?

All right, my delivery is here. I'm about to go in on some bbq ribs and mac-n-cheese. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment